City & Guilds offers a small number of bursaries (educational grants) each year to people who would like the opportunity to study for a City & Guilds qualification in order to improve their financial situation and whom would be unable to study without support.
The bursaries can be used for a wide range of purposes* including:
- Paying your course and/or exam fees
- Covering living costs if you are unable to work while you study
- Covering childcare or travel expenses
- Covering other costs that are making it difficult for you to enrol on a course.
* We do not make any retrospective payments including payments for career development or deferred loans that you may have taken out with a college or bank.
Any special conditions
We can only consider applications for a bursary from people who are currently resident in, and wish to study in, the UK and who wish to study for a City & Guilds qualification.
Please also view the full terms and conditions below before applying. The bursary programme is very competitive and we are only able to offer a small number of bursaries each year, please also take a look at the useful links section of this website and speak to your training provider for advice on other financial support which may be available.
How to find out more
Using the link to the website is the best way to obtain comprehensive information about the bursaries but should further information be required use the e-mail link on the left.
City & Guilds Bursary Trust
1 Giltspur Street
Customer Support Team
Tel:02476 857 330
Fax:02476 696 228