Addington Fund supports the farming community in 5 ways:
- Retirement homes – for tenant farmers leaving the industry and by doing so will lose their home
- Affordable housing – for people working in agriculture or land based industries in need of affordable housing
- Disaster relief – providing feed for farm animals in times of regional and national disasters.
- George Stephens Trust Fund – one off grant up to £1,000 for low-income farmworkers working and living in England
- Young Entrants – helping 1st generation farmers into the industry.
How to find out more
For information on the work of Addington Fund, its activities and how you can apply for support and grants, click on the website link below.
To contact the Fund click on the email link or telephone the number shown.
9, Barford Exchange